[wp-hackers] Charging to install WordPress

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri Jun 20 02:40:05 GMT 2008

Paolo Tresso / Pixline wrote:
> I'm just suggesting to explain (again, politely but very firmly) that
> wp-pro is supposed to be a professional list, somewhat different from
> scriptlance or rentacoder, on a different level, because people tend to
> misunderstand this point, and people on wp-pro list aren't really happy.

There's no minimum price (or really any guidelines) for posting to the
list, and I wouldn't be surprised if those people you quote got help
from someone.

Ideally in the future there's something more structured than a mailing
list, that was part of the idea behind:

http://jobs.wordpress.net/

--
Matt Mullenweg