[wp-hackers] Plugins "update not checked"interface

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Jun 11 04:31:12 GMT 2008

For some reason I'm not getting my emails.  I'm actually checking
these out on the online archive, so if I'm slow responding, that's
why....

On Jun 10, 2008, at 11:45 AM, Stephen Rider wrote:

>> To me it seems like it would be more suited as a part of the status
>> column.
>>
> Not quite accurate, as that's actually the "Action" column.[...]

My bad.  I responded without looking at the page.  You are correct, of
course Aaron.

Not sure of the idea though.   I do think that info about version
checking should go near the version.  "Status" is sort of a
semantically correct place to put it, though....

Stephen