[wp-hackers] Plugin Problem - Working sometimes...

Gaarai gaarai at gaarai.com
Fri Jul 25 04:08:28 GMT 2008

Why are you directly modifying the post at all? If you think about it,
this would work much better if you are just appending the data to each
post when it is shown (I.E. hook to the the_content filter). The reason
is simple: if the author ever changes their info, your current system
doesn't have a method for updating the data that is already added to the
posts.