[wp-hackers] Restrict search results?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun Jul 20 21:32:13 GMT 2008

I need them to be actual pages so I can display them without huge hacking.

And actually all of these pages will have a common parent.

This is the format I'm gonna move to pages:
http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/11/4/   That's currently mod_rewrite
+ a custom script.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/