[wp-hackers] Restrict search results?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Jul 20 09:32:10 GMT 2008

Just a thought, Would it be possible to assign these pages a custom
taxonomy(like a category or tags), and have your search page limit it to
items within that taxonomy?

Another method i can think of, Which most likely will not work for you, Is
to assign the pages to have a parent page which only acts as a stub,
Allthough it takes a bit of effort to remove the stub from the permalink
for the page..