[wp-hackers] Re: Spam Karma goes GPL

Jess Planck jess at funroe.net
Fri Jul 18 13:51:49 GMT 2008

I only have passing time to contribute to anything including
discussions.

I didn't notice if anyone considered merging Akismet and SK as part of
an anti-spam package that would ship with WordPress. I understand
there is some "history" with the SK developer, but I really try not to
pay attention, and (as the subject line reads) SK is now GPL.

Could this leverage communications for spam detection? Somebody is
going to blast me for this one... Could that also improve data
collected by Akismet?

Jess