[wp-hackers] wordpress.org plugin problem

Aaron D. Campbell wp-hackers at ezdispatch.com
Fri Jan 25 01:40:12 GMT 2008

I submitted some requests to put some of my plugins onto wordpress.org.
One was denied, and I was told to "Please make this a core patch on
Trac" which I did: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5662.  The other
five were all approved on Jan 13th 2008.  I tagged and checked in two of
my plugins (along with readme.txt files) on Jan 14th
(http://svn.wp-plugins.org/authenticate/ and
http://svn.wp-plugins.org/attachment-manager/).  For a day or so,
nothing happened, and I assumed some sort of additional approval was
being run.  Eventually people that used those plugins started getting
links telling them to upgrade, but they would get 404s when they
followed the links.  As of yesterday, the links now work
(http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/authenticate/ and
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/attachment-manager/) but my profile
still shows nothing
(http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/profile/aaroncampbell), and none of
the descriptions or FAQs are showing up on the plugin pages.  I'm
assuming I've done something wrong, but could someone lot me know what
that is?