[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [7007] trunk/wp-admin/edit-comments.php: Trim long urls.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:54:57 GMT 2008

spencerp wrote:
> Now, I also see the little links on the comments themselves called
> "edit/delete" under the Actions column. But nothing for "Unapprove".

Adding to this, I'm seeing the "Approve" link along with the "edit and
delete" under the Actions column on Comments waiting for approval on the
Comments (edit comments) landing page in the wp-admin/ But clicking the
Approve link, it doesn't do anything. I had to click on the little
"Awaiting Moderation (1)" link, then approve it there. I had to put
checkmark in the box, then hit "Approve".