[wp-hackers] Main navigation hover

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 06:29:29 GMT 2008

Jeremy Visser wrote:
> Because the "original design" is most likely a bunch of Photoshop source
> files, or prototype HTML mockups.
>
> With regards to all the tweaking going on: sometimes, things that seemed
> okay a week ago make absolutely no sense at all today. There's always
> room for improvement.

Totally understandable. I had to code a WP theme based on that
(Photoshop source files) before too. It SUCKED. Thank God it was a paid
job though. LOL! fyi; I was just being a sarcastic prick, lack of sleep
and personal problems gets me miserable and spiteful. I'll spank myself
for it.. no, not that way either...