[wp-hackers] Suggested IA/UI Changes to the Admin Area

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 08:53:52 GMT 2008

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:13:30 -0300, "Cadu de Castro Alves"
<cadudecastroalves at gmail.com> wrote:

>I agree with Otto.
>
>I liked the new admin interface, but I think you could use the same WP
>2.3write page/post architecture. I wouldn't like scrolling down the
>page to
>much just to select simple (but important) post options. You're doing a good
>job, but I think it can be improved.

I agree a simple solution would be have over the title of posts or
pages a series aof tabs that switch to the various option available,
so there is no nedd to have them open closed, no need to scroll etc...
but i suppose this would be an option for 2.6... for now this is what
we have.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it