[wp-hackers] Suggested IA/UI Changes to the Admin Area

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:55:05 GMT 2008

Also, I do think Logout should the last thing on the right on the very
top bar. It feels far more natural, and one of the most easily
accessable points of the screen. When I log off Wordpress, or many
sites, I automatically drift there even without looking sometimes. I
know it normally goes logout - profile, but to have two more options
to thr right of logout seems excessive.

 Help | Forums | Howdy, admin! | Log Out perhaps...

Regards
Alex

--
http://recordsonribs.com