[wp-hackers] Semantic changes to list_pages and list_categories in 2.4-bleeding

James R Whitehead james at interconnectit.com
Thu Feb 14 13:12:19 GMT 2008

Hi,

A very simple solution would be to add

$output = preg_replace("/<\/ul>[\t\n\r ]*<ul>/","",$output);

to wp_list_pages and wp_list_categories in post-template just before the
apply filter. It might be considered a little crude but it would be more
efficient than having a whole load of conditional checks in the walker
class and keeps the walker easier to read.

Just my thoughts on things.

Thanks,

James R Whitehead

email:  James at interconnectit.com