[wp-hackers] WP 2.5 Demo Site

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:05:12 GMT 2008

I think considering the level of user interest in Wordpress, and
specifically the changes to the administration interface which come
with 2.5, having a demo site is actually entirely necessary. It
creates a far better interaction between end users and developers for
one.

Providing people are aware that this is pre-beta, which they are, I
don't see any problem with it. No one in their right mind would think
it production ready. Even if they asked, it would be simple to say no,
and no one monitoring this list would ask as they know the state of
play.

As for every member of wp-hackers can, well, I could. I can use svn
and my home server as much as the next guy. Can I be bothered to mess
around setting it up when I all I am interested in is seeing what
changes have been been made, partially at a purely aesthetic level?
No, even when it would take only about 20 minutes. I just want to be
able to log on and have a quick look, and this demo site amply
provides for this.

Regards

Alex

http://recordsonribs.com