[wp-hackers] Renamed hooks

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Mon Feb 11 21:33:30 GMT 2008

There are a few more in tiny_mce_config.php:

do_action('tinymce_before_init') replaced by
apply_filters('tiny_mce_before_init', $initArray)

do_action('mce_options') is deprecated

apply_filters('mce_browsers', array('msie', 'gecko', 'opera', 'safari'))
is removed (all these browsers are 100% supported now)

apply_filters('mce_external_plugins', array()) is new