[wp-hackers] Improving Plugin (and Theme) metadata

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Fri Feb 8 18:22:56 GMT 2008

Hi, Jennifer

I know you can install MO files in the top-level directory, but it
will be a huge mess.
Anyways, the problem you pointed out for the POEdit users will be a
hard one. It does impose extra work for plugin authors when preparing
the PO file. However, Nikolay was saying that it will be easy to do
with shell commands or in a web interface. So I guess an easy web
interface might be able to do the trick for the plugin authors who are
not thrilled with shell commands.

-Liang