[wp-hackers] embedding swf into posts on trunk version

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 03:02:16 GMT 2008

I'm sure this was discussed and I just overlooked it, but alot of the
popular plugins to handle this thing just don't want to work sigh. For
example, this popular one gives Fatal Error and don't allow plugin to
activate at all!
http://www.kimili.com/plugins/kml_flashembed

Is there a work-around for this issue? Anyone maybe want to help get it
working? I'm not a coder, so, any help is appreciated. All I really want
to do now is, embed a SWF file from another site and have it work... =P