[wp-hackers] Codex function page proposal

Gaarai gaarai at gaarai.com
Tue Dec 30 12:24:35 GMT 2008

I'm very interested Dave. I like the idea mentioned before where we can
test this out on a separate site, so that we can ensure that the method
works. When we come up with a model that works, we can then do a
proposal to the Docs team.

I have a very full day today, but I can begin work on stuff tomorrow
evening.

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/
http://wp-roadmap.com/