[wp-hackers] Batch-loading posts?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Aug 25 23:47:45 GMT 2008

Have a look at my plugin:
Add From Server: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/add-from-server/
You'll need to open the post, Open the media dialogue, Select "Add from
server", Select which files need to be assoc. with that post, Then rinse
and repeat with the other posts files.
(Or you could just import them all not assoc. with any particular post,
But doing so you loose the gallery functionality of WP and the attachments
would no longer be assoc. with that post. ie site/attachment/blah/ instead
of /site/post-name/attachment/blah/)