[wp-hackers] wp.org/extend/plugin search function sucks.

Gaarai gaarai at gaarai.com
Tue Aug 12 14:27:25 GMT 2008

You might want to fix your system time. It says that you sent this from
a little more than ten days in the future.

I agree that using tags to find plugins on the site is much more useful,
but that's a given. Using the tags is functional while searching is not,
so using a solution that is less than optimal but functional is always
better than using a solution that doesn't work at all. There are many
things on the WordPress.org site that need a complete overhaul, and the
plugin search function is one of them.

- Chris