[wp-hackers] Multiple options vs. one large serialized option

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Fri Aug 8 12:31:54 GMT 2008

Anything in the admin area will be needed for the front end as well.

I was thinking one per video format so that if the user only displayed
YouTube videos for example then only the YouTube settings would be loaded,
but with autoload they're already loaded and with autoload off that'd
require an extra query so that doesn't make any sense.

One "large" option it is. Thanks. :)