[wp-hackers] WP 2.7 + OAuth

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Thu Aug 7 22:07:22 GMT 2008

On Aug 7, 2008, at 1:08 PM, Stephane Daury wrote:

> I've seen that one of the milestones for WP 2.7 will be built-in
> oauth support.
>
> I've scanned my trusty WP trunk checkout for "oauth" (case
> insensitive) and I can't locate anything so far.
>
> Am I missing something or is there nothing in the pub repo yet?
>
> I'm asking because our WP plugins have implemented and use OAuth for
> our functionalities already, and I'll have to make extra sure that
> our implementation does not conflict with WP's.

To my knowledge there's is currently no OAuth code in the core WP
code.  Just in the last day I've seen a few people talking about it
working on the code for, I'm trying to confirm if these folks are
working towards another plugin (there's already an OAuth plugin that
is PHP5 only) or to get their work into WP core.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at randomnetworks.com
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/