[wp-hackers] TextMate for Windows? (was: Comment client for WordPress)

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Fri Apr 18 23:56:09 GMT 2008

be sure to checkout the screencast
which will show some of the cool features (Multiselection, TextMate Bundles)
when you download the trial: Please let Cygwin install itselfe since half of
the power does come via cygwin.
Be sure to checkout Bundles->Edit Bundles->Manage Bundles too - here you can
download / update the Bundles.

You can even blog via e and xmlrpc via the Blogging-Bundle