[wp-hackers] Re: How to properly add/process fields to the write/edit post form

Justin Heideman justinph at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:18:27 GMT 2008

A different outfit has been working on re-invigorating Custom Write
Panel along with some other plugins together in another plugin called
Fresh Post. Haven't tested in 2.5 myself, but it worked well in 2.3.
Still in beta, of course...

http://freshout.us/goodies/fresh-post-for-wordpress-wordpress-cms/

--
Justin Heideman