[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-testers] New tag entry plugin

tai tai at tekapo.com
Mon Sep 24 08:21:56 GMT 2007

> custom slugs anyway, so your URLs are more readable.) I will also
> point out that you can see the list of tag names (rather than slugs)
> inside the Advanced Tag Entry section,
Well, I knew it, but I have to scroll down to see it,, I'm so lazy person..:-)

However, after reading your explanation and trying it more, now I
think your idea is quite reasonable, so I will try to explain it in
Japanese on my blog later.

Thank you very much for your explanation. I really appreciate it.

Tai

P.S.
I've just sent advtagentry-ja.zip to you. Thanks!