[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-testers] New tag entry plugin

tai tai at tekapo.com
Sun Sep 23 06:23:24 GMT 2007

Ah, I didn't understand your intent, sorry. Now I got it.

Though, I still prefer a tag name rather than a tag slug in the upper
Tag entry field, because it is easy to confirm current tags when I
edit a post.

Anyway, this plugin is already essential and my favorite :-), I've
made advtagentry-ja.mo, so may I send it to your?

Thanks again for the plugin!

Tai