[wp-hackers] Automatic feedback from users

Jacob Santos dragonwing at dragonu.net
Sun Sep 16 22:41:01 GMT 2007

Well, if it was simply a plugin that only did that, then I think anyone
who downloads and installs it would do so with the full intention of
agreeing that information would be sent to somewhere. The only issue is
that you must tell them what information is being sent and nothing like
passwords are.

I would totally install such a plugin. I haven't yet looked at FireStats
to see if it does only this. What else does FireStats do, besides send
stats?

Jacob Santos