[wp-hackers] Switching to Swift Mailer?

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:44:42 GMT 2007

Matt,

Could you eloborate a bit more on why this should be a plugin? AFAIK the
phpmailer class is not being maintained anymore and has caused some
serious annoyances with some other projects (non Wordpress) of mine
regarding security. So I'm not a big fan of it anymore ;)

Swiftmailer seems to be an interesting - and more important - maintained
solution to Wordpress mail(). Or are there other reasons not to choose
Swiftmailer as a replacement?

grtz
BjornW

--

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-114
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 30 2444 101