[wp-hackers] New Codex page on WordPress Optimization

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Tue Sep 4 17:12:08 GMT 2007

Question: isn't it recommended to host DNS servers on the same domain
as what they point to?

That's what my webhost recommended I do (verses having my domain name
registrar's servers act as the DNS servers for my domain name); and on
DNS-rating sites you get "points" subtracted for having your DNS on a
different domain than your own.

I could be wrong, just didn't want the WP codex to have something that
might possibly be not good.

On 9/4/07, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is this page to include WordPress MU scalability too?
>

> See ya
>
> --
>     Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>
>

>                  Vlog Razor... Vlogging News