[wp-hackers] Shared Knowledge for Developers

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Sep 4 01:52:44 GMT 2007

The WP-hackers list has a number of recurring topics, as anyone who has
been subscribed for a few months is aware. Rather than answering "why
don't you use DB abstraction?" for the tenth time, we should pool our
resources and create an evergreen resource for people new to WordPress
development to benefit from the thousand decisions and discussions that
have happened before they got here.

If you have a question you'd like to never answer again, reply to this
message with the question AND an answer, and I'll collate and edit them
all into a coherent developer intro FAQ.

P.S. If you have something you'd like me to answer personally, drop me
the question off-list and I'll reply to the list with the answer.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com