[wp-hackers] Ribcage - Manage A Record Label Website With Wordpress Plugin, help required

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Wed Oct 31 22:08:56 GMT 2007

Hey Alex,

I'm pretty busy right now (with cash work) otherwise I might lend a
hand, but here's a couple of tips...

Uploader: Photopress handles photo uploading...
http://familypress.net/photopress/

If you want to create Options pages, see this:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_Options_Pages

Can't recommend any good MP3 shell script utils I'm afraid.

Cheers - Callum.