[wp-hackers] WPhone Admin plugin 1.3.1, aka "iPhone Contest Final Version"

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Mon Oct 22 17:18:12 GMT 2007

On Oct 22, 2007, at 11:32, Daniel Cameron wrote:
> Like you've mentioned before, regardless of the outcome both
> projects could
> learn from each other and the result could potentially be the
> ultimate of
> mobile admin plugin for WP.
>
> Good luck to all and may our users benefit from our work the most.

That's my view as well. Couldn't agree more.

In the end, we took different approaches to the challenge, and came
up with what I see as two quality solutions.
Maybe when this is *over*, we can indeed find ways to make them
coexist, and who knows, maybe even merge if we all see it as an
advantage to our respective user bases.

Cheers,

Stephane