[wp-hackers] iPhone Plugin Competition: Presenting WPhone

Daniel Cameron dan at scatter3d.com
Wed Oct 10 00:27:46 GMT 2007

On 10/9/07, Viper007Bond <viper at viper007bond.com> wrote:
> Stephane Daury (stephdau), Doug Stewart (zamoose), and I (Viper007Bond) are
> proud to announce our entry into the iPhone interface compeition: WPhone!
>
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wphone/
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wphone/screenshots/

Wow, great design guys. The design is very similar to the concept I
originally had since it closely resembles the iPhone interface design
for it's applications. I'll have to look into how you managed some of
the things that I had already planned for our next release, which will
be before the compition deadline.

I would suggest that your team or whoever is managing the interface
head in to an Apple store or ATT store and test it on an actual
iPhone, there's some spacing issues and I haven't looked at the code
you're using but some of the sliding effects are breaking the loading
or transition.

Overall, I like it and Jared and I have some work ahead of us to order
to gain the upper hand...muahhahah. Good luck.

Jared: I told you we needed some AJAX goodness, ;)

--
Dan Cameron