[wp-hackers] WPMU: Create Custom Feed?

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:27:12 GMT 2007

Tom,

No idea if this is any help, but you can add certain parameters to the
feed URL such as cat and author. So for example,
www.yourblog.com/feed?cat=6 would give you the feed for category 6.
www.yourblog.com/feed?author=2 would give you the feed for posts by
author with the ID of 2. You can add multiple values too, so
www.yourblog.com/feed?author=2,5,6,10 would give you the feed of posts
by authors 2, 5, 6, and 10. Might come in handy for you and possibly
save you diving into the code.

Regards,
John