[wp-hackers] Ribcage - Manage A Record Label Website With Wordpress Plugin, help required

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:19:38 GMT 2007

It will be Linux. I already have a shell script, written in PHP/CLI  to do
this, but wondered if someone had already done the work for me.
My needs are to allow an admin user to upload a flac file then have this
file's tags scanned and it added to the database, then have a script,
probably using cron, convert the FLAC to numerous other formats.

Alex