[wp-hackers] Atom Publishing Protocol work - Ticket 4191

Kevin Newman CaptainN at unFocus.com
Thu May 24 18:07:26 GMT 2007

Hi Elias,

I wrote a validating atom mod a while back for WordPress 2.1.x (I
recently updated it for 2.2).

If there is anything useful in it, please feel to use it:
http://www.adcstudio.com/blog/wp-includes/feed-atom.php.txt

The validating feed:
http://www.adcstudio.com/blog/feed/atom/
http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adcstudio.com%2Fblog%2Ffeed%2Fatom%2F