[wp-hackers] Blogger (new) Importer/ Blogger (old) w/Google Account

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Tue Jan 30 18:06:38 GMT 2007

I actually began toying around with Google Auth on Sat in an effort
to lay the groundwork for a Blogger import. Got frustrated real quick
as I hate their API and I couldn't wrap my head around how to
actually get a usable Auth Token...

I'd be willing to collab with someone who has more experience with
the API...
--
Aaron Brazell
I.T. Manager, b5media