[wp-hackers] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3418: Issues with importing/converting blogroll from 2.0.5

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Tue Jan 16 07:55:40 GMT 2007

I actually have a backup of from right before I upgraded to 2.1, so you can
test on the real install I have the problem with. I don't know if you'll be
able to reproduce it or what, but you can try.

Just e-mail me an address I can attach the dump to:   [make up something
here] @ viper007bond.com   (catch-all)

--
Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/