[wp-hackers] Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 24, Issue 12

Trent Adams trent.adams at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 04:51:26 GMT 2007

I as well have been using 2.1 since the alpha stage and now the beta.
 There are certains things that you don't want users to come across if
they upgrade and that includes breaking their existing themes
(especially blogroll) and plugins.   Viper has an idea on those docs.
 In terms of my experience thus far with it, I don't have any bugs to
report anymore as it is working top notch and I have it running on 6
different installs.

Release it whenever you feel it is warranted.  That would be my call.

Trent