[wp-hackers] WP and FeedBurner Disconnects

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Sat Jan 6 10:02:59 GMT 2007

___/ On Sat 06 Jan 2007 09:02:14 GMT, [ Computer Guru ] wrote : \___

>> At any rate, I think I have it fixed.  I'm putting in a commit in the
>> next few minutes that seems to be working (and yes, I've tested on a
>> PHP5.2/FastCGI setup).
>
> I just tested on my originally-broken config (since months ago, as I
> mentioned several times here in the list), and it seems to have solved the
> problem.
>
> Documentation of the problem and two workarounds:
> http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/317
>
> <snip />

That  was a quick fix. I submitted this to Digg, hoping that
the  solution  will  be  visible  as soon  as  it  was  made
available.  I  guess a pointer in Wordpress.org  will  reach
people's  feedreaders/dashboards.  People  are  unlikely  to
score up such a seemingly-unimportant 'announcement'.

http://www.digg.com/software/Small_WordPress_2_0_6_Bug_Leads_to_FeedBurner_Disconnects
http://tech.netscape.com/story/2007/01/06/small-wordpress-206-bug-leads-to-feedburner-disconnects/

Best wishes,

Roy