[wp-hackers] WP and FeedBurner Disconnects

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sat Jan 6 09:02:14 GMT 2007

> At any rate, I think I have it fixed.  I'm putting in a commit in the
> next few minutes that seems to be working (and yes, I've tested on a
> PHP5.2/FastCGI setup).

I just tested on my originally-broken config (since months ago, as I
mentioned several times here in the list), and it seems to have solved the
problem.

Documentation of the problem and two workarounds:
http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/317

I was using "Workaround 2" for the past month or so, but it's good to have
this instead :)

Isn't WP 2.1 supposed to ship before 2.0.7?
Ouch....

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/