[wp-hackers] Getting started with the Source of Wordpress

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Feb 21 10:40:53 GMT 2007

Hi

I would like to get started with the source of Wordpress in order to
hopefully help on the APP implementation.

 From the requirements at http://wordpress.org/about/requirements/ it's
not really clear to me if PHP 5 is also supported.
I know 5 is greater than 4.2, but at the bottom it says things about
"Why not bleeding edge version ..."

Maybe this is a stupid question, but unfortunately I am not familiar
with PHP, but in Java land these things can matter ;-)

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org
+41 44 272 91 61