[wp-hackers] Re: Spam to addresses on the list

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Tue Dec 11 03:25:24 GMT 2007

G'day,

I'd rather not pursue this debate here, I just wanted to add some
balance to the pro-Google comments.

Personally, I don't trust Google, I think things *could*[1] go very
wrong (it's fiction), and I don't want a company to have that much data
on me. My choice. Please don't tell me I wear a tin foil hat unless you
actually know me and have a picture to prove it.

I'd warmly invite you to leave this discussion at 3 posts for Google, 2
posts against. We each have our views, let's leave it at that. This will
be my last post on the topic.

Cheers - Callum.

[1] http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/bubblecity8