[wp-hackers] Re: Spam to addresses on the list

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Dec 10 17:35:04 GMT 2007

Google's hosted mail service works particularly well and allows for
very easy to use and custom domain email management. It has a
particularly good spam filtering service and even provides a simple to
setup Jabber interoperable server if you can make a few simple DNS
entries.

So, it is in fact, quite good. As are most all of Google's *free*
services, IMO.

Also, I've never seen any Google related privacy issue that doesn't
reek of tinfoil-hatism, so if you'd care to point out real issues,
then your comment might hold more weight. But simply saying "it's bad
I don't like it" really doesn't get you anywhere.

In the meantime, I highly recommend Google's email hosting services.
It just works incredibly well. I understand that Microsoft also
provides a similar service through their "Live" system, if you care to
try a different direction.