[wp-hackers] Class/Function/Variable overview

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Sun Dec 9 17:26:23 GMT 2007

> http://dd32.id.au/files/wordpress/wp-2.4-variable-report.html
>
> While this message is mainly for people with interest to look
> through, I'd also welcome any suggestions as to what should also be
> included and whatnot.

Amazing work, DD32! I think that resources like this will increase the
overall knowledge of WP code.
I think that would be great to have for every functions two more things:
- the file name you can find that function declared
- the file(s) where that function is called

This would be a really precious thing for developers, I think. At
least, in the last days probably I would have use it a dozen times :-)

Bests,
p.

Paolo Tresso
- pixline.net code monkey