[wp-hackers] Free: wp-content.org

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 05:09:27 GMT 2007

Sorry for the O/T post. :P

Awhile back, in June, it was posted on wp-hackers that if anybody wanted
wp-content.org, they could have it. I took them up on the offer, I was
thinking of making some sort of site on it. But, I didn't really think of a
site that would fit the domain, and don't really have anything to do with
the domain. Plus, I don't really want to renew it in a couple of months. :P

So, since I got it free from wp-hackers, I'm going to give it away free to
on wp-hackers.

If anyone wants the domain wp-content.org, send me an email (off-list, so as
to not bother anybody further). It's registered at Netfirms and expires
February 2, 2008.

Thanks,
--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)