[wp-hackers] Fixing Bugs

Jacob Santos dragonwing at dragonu.net
Wed Aug 29 13:07:15 GMT 2007

Well, the Subversion Repository that I set up at
<http://svn.dragonu.net/WordPress/UnitTest>. The others are part of this
list and you can get the information from them. The repository is public
but requires a username and password for commit access. It isn't pretty,
but I'm more worried about getting coverage of code and writing complete
tests of code coverage. I suppose, if you wish to help, you can email me
and we can discuss that.

There are also several bug tickets that has progress for documenting
several wp-includes files.

Jacob Santos