[wp-hackers] Bug in the Mailing List?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Apr 25 01:29:35 GMT 2007

Ah here we go:
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2822.html
2.2.3. Long Header Fields

The general rule is
    that wherever this standard allows for folding white space (not
    simply WSP characters), a CRLF may be inserted before any WSP.  For
    example, the header field:

            Subject: This is a test

    can be represented as:

            Subject: This
             is a test

and checking the message with a hex viewer, its 0D 0A 09, CR LF Tab, So
i'd blame the mail reader
Its common for regressions in software, as everyone probably knows, just
because Outlook xx worked, doesnt mean Outlook 2007 will, same for TB.