[wp-hackers] Bug in the Mailing List?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Apr 24 23:53:10 GMT 2007

It seems to be a bug in the application thats being used to view the
message.
Opera 9 works perfectly, however, its been mentioned in a few places:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2003-February/026523.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-dev@wireshark.org/msg04691.html

  From what i can see, they've classified it as a bug with the mail readers,
rather than mail senders.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 04:27:44 +1000, Computer Guru