[wp-hackers] Re: 2.2 release

David Peralty david.phoenix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:45:57 GMT 2007

I know I don't talk on here much, but I have made it as clear as I can
on Blogging Pro that making a perfect 2.2 is more important than when
its released. Besides that... I am still recovering from upgrading
everything to 2.1.3... :) Take the extra time, get all the great
features in there and release 2.2 then. That way we won't have to see
a 2.2.1 a week or two afterwards. If you release June 1st... I doubt
anyone will complain (too loudly).

David | www.phoenixrealm.com