[wp-hackers] A new category structure for WordPress

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Sat Apr 14 23:43:08 GMT 2007

You do make a good point and from an angle I had not thought of.
However, Tags should _never_ replace categories. There's a semantic
reason for both that makes sense. Tagging is simply metadata - not
compartmentalization. There's room for both, as there should be.
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Manager, b5media

web:: www.b5media.com, www.technosailor.com